4751 Wilshire Blvd #100, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I dare any of you so called customer services representative to reply to my review ,first unlike many of these victims I don't have a carnal mindset .I have watched many greedy companies on American Greed and like them this company will fall .Not only have I contacted every news outlet ,the Alabama attorney general,and the Massachusetts attorney general who's suing you .No I don't pay late because a car note is due monthly not every 15 days .Mr Robert Hankey is a *** he is no different then Bernard Madoff ,he is a fraudster .Westlake financial picked the wrong warrior to try and steal from .I can't wait until the day comes when Mr Hankey has to bow before God and answer for all his greed until that day come .I have prayed and know that on this earth he will feel the wrath of God .

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

THE SERIAL DEADBEAT WAILS!

As is very typical, the whiner is stomping their feet and wailing all because their late payments brought consequences they just can't stand. In typical deadbeat fashion, there's just not a whole lot of the gray matter upstairs to enable him/her to very easily figure out if they pay on time, there's no consequences!

People who pay on time don't have any problems.

It's only the serial deadbeats who ended up with this subprime lender because in the past they shafted other creditors. The sorry, whining, wailing serial deadbeats...making decent people who pay their bills want to throw up!

Ksmith64
@Anonymous

I did pay on time every month

WOW!! I am lucky.

Had two loans with them, never an issue. Sorry you've had such a bad experience.

RobertStout

Is there an active suit against these crooks. I have had same issues with them. I would love to follow thru and help stop these crooks.

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.