Tallahassee, Florida
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Missed one payment and Westlake takes the car. That morning I called paid an extremly high fee.

And they still have my car and telling me it can take 48hrs to get my car back.

Was in contact with them the whole time because I was sick for a month. I will not recommend this company to anyone, and once paid off will never do business with them again!

Comments

AutomaticAdeliePenguin

They sent me my auto finance contract stamp paid along with a letter stating they have released all documents and thank you for doing business and they still say i owe them money

Come on...stomp those feet!!! You were placed with this subprime deadbeat lender because of YOUR REPUTATION of NOT paying YOUR bills on time.

Here you are again, not paying your bills on time! Isn't that a surprise. You brought this repo upon yourself. You failed to make your payment on time.

When will you sorry, serial deadbeats learn? Don't waste the effort...I'll tell you ahead of time, I don't work for them.

@Anonymous

Yea and it takes one to know one

@Anonymous

You really need to take your comment some place else. Because your the dead beat

@Anonymous

Of course you do deadbeat

Wow you are so rude

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192

@WestlakeCustomerService

Okay then why do they say i still owe them money