1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Westlake financial is the worst company I ever had to deal with. customer service reps are very rude, unprofessional, they lie, and none of them are ever on the same page.

One person tells you one thing and then someone else tells you something totally different about the same issue. I have been getting the runaround for 2 months about them sending me my title. I have yet to receive it. I cant sell or trade my car in because I don't have my title.

If Westlake Financial was the only company I could get financed through, I would rather walk or catch the bus to not have to EVER deal with them again... and that's really sad.

I don't see how they can still be in business. Please find someone else to deal with, or you will be sorry....Trust me !!!

I didn't like: Customer service at all.

Comments

I have been trying to get copy of title to my vehicle for months. The DMV in this state requested a copy of the title 3 times, was told by Ms.

Jacqueline Garcia that title would be faxed at that point, no title has been faxed as of today 5/29/2018. Everyone you speak with are rude and tell you a different lie. I need this title to register this vehicle in another state. These people are the worst financial institution there is.

You never get the same answer from anyone. I would like for the copy of title to be sent. The DMV of Alabama has requested this title 3 times. I myself called Westlake, tried to get copy of title, was told, that the DMV where I reside would have to request copy, therefore, while in DMV office in Alabama, they faxed copy at this time, I had my phone on speaker therefore personnel there could hear conversation, this is when Ms, Jacqueline Garcia, informed me request had been received, and that copy would be placed in my record, and copy would be sent out that particular day.

I have called Phenix City, Alabama DMV, this am nothing has been received. Please fax immediately as you stated you have done.

WestlakeCustomerService

We’re sorry to hear that you had a poor customer experience with us and we offer our sincere apologies. Please contact us at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com so that we can discuss how to fix this issue. We want our customers to always experience the best in customer care.