I WILL NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN THEY OVERDRAFT MY BANK ACCOUNT MY SUBMITTING UN-ATHORIZE PAYMENTS.CALLED THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM NEVER GOT RESOLVE.

RUDE REPS AND SUPERVISOR.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER.... THEY HARASED ME ALL DAY LONG AFTER PAYMENT WAS 2 DAYS LATE 15 CALLS IN ON DAY THEN DAY. GOT A HOLD OF MY WORK NUMBER, CALLED WITH OUT MY PERMISION. I WILL NO BUY ANOTHER CAR IF I HAVE TO USE WEST LAKE FINACIAL AGAIN.

I RATHER RIDE THE BUS AND SPEND MONEY ON TAXIS BEFORE FINANCING A CAR WITH WESTLAKE FINALCIAL.TRULY UNHAPPY

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestLake Financial Services - Auto Loan Review from Fredericksburg, Virginia Westlake Financial Services "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more