They did not report my credit score to the credit bureau.They claimed that they didn't have my SSN and so I had to go to the social security office to have them send Westlake a letter stating that the SSN I have is mine and no one else's.

i had been paying car payment for over a year!! I had to miss work to get the letter to them. When I tried to fax them the letter they wouldn't accept the fax!! They screwed me over!!!

I would not recommend them for anything!They will just find a way to *** over!!!

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Yes agreed this company is rude,nasty, and azzholes.Unprofessional.

Don't work with any one.They need to be shut down.

Durham, North Carolina, United States #690078

I agree this company is bull. They call 90 times a day they dont believe in giving extentions they are just low budget ***

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #686548

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.