Tucson, Arizona
1.3
Interest Rate

This place is the rudest, shakiest, scummiest, nastiest business I have ever seen. All of their so called customer service agents are really rude.

I have requested for a different account manager and he will not let go of my account. My current account manager Carlos is so rude! They are so noisy always ask me personal questions. If I refuse to answer any they start yelling at me.

DO NOT FINANCE WITH THEM!!!! I cannot wait to finish paying off my car so I can be done dealing with them for good!

Seriously the worst customer service EVER! They do not deserve to be in business!

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.