Denver, Colorado

I purchased a 2001 Oldsmobile Silhouette Gesick Motors of Colorado Springs, a used car lot that my Father-in-law works for. I payed off the balance on July 30, 2012 and 3 month plus later I'm still having issues trying to get the actual title from the Westlake finance company.

They first sent me a letter that releases its security interest and/or lien on the vehicle, I call their customer services line again and request the actual title once again. Once again i wait and receive the original Dealer's Bill of Sale minus the car title. I call their call center once again and I'm told that I need to get the Title from Gesick Motors, which I had call after the first time and was told that they sent the title with the original copy of the Bill of sale.

I beleive my father-in-law. I was researching what i could do about it and stumbled across this review site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

Contact your local DMV. Lodge a complaint against the dealer and they will help ypu get your title.