I bought a vehicle in feb 2012 I have made my payments on time every month.last month I had them to take my paymnt out of my bank account instead of mailing it so that it wouldn't be late, 2 weeks later they are callin me sayin that they have not received a paymnt but when I went to my bnk they said the paymnt was takin out and gave me a copy of my statement and I had it faxed 2 them they are still sayin no paymnt was made and want to repo my vehicle. I went back to the dealer that I bought the vehicle from I had bought another car throught different fiance company the dealer no longer has westlake he said he has had 2 many complaints and dropped them and went through a different company that I have no problem with

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Ridgecrest, California, United States #668793

I feel your pain man I hate WestLake with all my *** heart.My car got taken by the Police in this *** Drug Case that they tried putting on me.

In short I'm innocent it's getting dropped and all that *** is behind me now. Except WestLake will not give my Audi A4 back because it was held by the Kern County Sheriffs Department for a few months. Keep in mind that I was always current on the payments and was never even late. In fact made a ton of extra payments to pay it off.

So in two *** years I went from owing them $28,500.00 to $989.00 basically two G D payments!!!!!!!!!! It's get's even better so I do everything that I can do and WestLake says "Ok buddy all that you have to do is money Gram us $375.00 for a repossession fee and your contract with uswill be fixed right up and you can come pick up your car the next day in LA." I said *** ya I sent them the money Gram and the I checked it the next day. Guess what the rep @ West Lake then say's "sorry man the DA of Lameass Kern County has a hold on your car and always has." So I get really mad and ask to talk with a supervisor witch is a huge load of ***! Thay lied agian and said we will mail you a check refund for our mess up.

Well a few weeks go by and it's not here so I call WestLake douche bag CO.

Again and they say that they" cannot refun even the $375.00 keep in mind they have already completly *** me on my $28,500.00 dollar AUDI A4 plus the this extra fake assfee that they screwed me...

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #662691

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

to WestlakeCustomerService #824624

Um, yeah right!!!I'm sure that these situations are the select few who have had a bad experience with $ hitlake and 99.999% of all their customers are thoroughly satisfied, because there are countless user reviews and customer feedback praising $hitlake and very few unsatisfied customers right???

MF'er please!!! Trying to charge someone a 24% APR and make an 11 thousand dollar loan cost over 20 grand in 48 months is in absolutely no way an honest or moral lending practice. I guess tho, since I fall into the "sub-prime" category as far as my credit score goes, that I just must be an absolute dumba$$ !!!

I assure you that I would rather walk holes into the soles of my shoes, from now until the end of my time on earth than EVER have to even consider the option of doing business with people who have no problem sleeping at night simply because their bosses make them attempt to take advantage of people, like ALL OF YOU WHO ARE EMPLOYED BY WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES.B!÷€# PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!