Bremerton, Washington

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I have had a loan with Westlake for two years now and it has been the worst two years of my life. I was late on my payment ONE time by four days and since then they have started calling me every month five days before my payment is due, up to six times a day, with this *** automated message saying they have an important message that turns out to be them wondering when I can pay my bill. My reply is always "Uh, when it is due would be my best guess."

Every time I speak to a customer service rep I am treated like ***, and for no reason at all. I feel like the person on the other end of the phone is a brat child.

GROW UP WESTLAKE!

Not to mention... About a year and a half ago I started getting calls from them about a "special offer" for some crock auto insurance deal that they had going on. I would guess that this was some other company they got into bed with and figured out a way to make money off of each other and thought it would be a bright idea to start harassing their customers and try to scam them into a bunk deal with a $2,000 deductible with menial coverage.

Once again I called several times and asked them to please stop calling me and that I was not interested and already had insurance that I was very happy with. Still the calls continued. I finally gave up and stopped answering my phone and about four weeks later the calls with the "special offer" finally stopped. Thank god...

I especially like how random people have taken their own time to comment on other consumer's threads about Westlake and call them deadbeats and tell them to "shut their pie hole". Looks to me like Westlake can stoop to even the lowest of levels.

This is not a company. It is a bunch of unprofessional idiots that can't make enough money to buy their *** girlfriends coke with so they focus all their energy into harassing customers.

If this company is the only choice for financing that somebody has, my advice is this... Take the bus!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

I just got a loan with them a month ago. these complaints do sound pretty scary.

Oh my! So I am late on my payment for about two weeks, and I got a call today from a repo company saying they are going to repo my vehicle!!!

Will I be able to get it back?

I don't get paid until a week from now!!! What should I do?

It sounds like Westlake Financial is a major pain in the ***. I would refinance as soon as possible.

My son-in-law can help you with that. Contact me.