Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My loan was with Pelican . I really liked Pelican they were very nice I never paid late.

I suddenly received a phone call from west lake financial stating they had taken over my loan but I did not receive any paperwork showing that it was signed over .They called me being very nasty and rude and aggressive back in February. Threatening that if i didn’t make a payment they were going to come snatch my car. Now i have to go pay at 711 which doesn’t seem very secure to me... I do not want anything to do with this company and their ways.

My credit report states that I have a loan with Pelican Auto and Westlake Financial it is now showing that i owe over 21,000 for a car loan when i only owe 12,000 . I contacted Westlake and they told me to contact Pelican Auto to fix it which i thought they took over Pelican . I contacted the number i had for Pelican and it goes to Westlake !!! I will be talking to my attorney about this ASAP!!!

They’re putting me at risk of not being able to buy a house ! I will not have it we will settle it in court.

Comments