AT WESTLAKE THEY BUG YOU AND HARRASS YOU LIKE THEY ARE POOR AND DESRERATE FOR MONEY -EVEN WHEN YOUR JUST ONE DAY LATE AND THE PAYMENT IS ON ITS WAY IN ALREADY IN THE MAIL!THEN WHEN YOU CALL THEM TO ASK A QUESTION WHERE YOU CAN MONEY GRAM THE PAYMENT THEY ACT SO *** AND EITHER KEEP TRANSFERING YOU UNTIL THE PHONE FINALLY DISCONNECTS OR THEY ARE RUDE TO YOU AND I DONT TAKE THEIR *** AND NO ONE SHOULD EITHER!

THEY ARE UNEDUCATED AND IGNORANT AND NEED PSYCHAIATRIC HELP! THEY ARE THE MOST UNPROFFESIONAL CO. IN THE WORLD AND EVEN MY INSURANCE GROUP AGREES! WESTLAKE BETTER CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE QUICK CUZ THEY ARE BUILDING A BAD REPUTATION FOR THEMSELVES AND SOONER OR LATER IF THEY DONT STOP THEY ARE GOING TO GO DOWN!

THEY ARE MY FINANCEE AND NOT MY MOTHER,,I WILL NOT TAKE THEIR *** AND IF THEY ARE RUDE TO ME, I AM RUDE RIGHT BACK AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO,,STAND UP TO THEM AS I HAVE AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN TELL THEM TO SHOVE THE CAR WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE,,,THEY ARE *** TO TREAT PEOPLE THIS WAY CUZ ANYONE CAN GET ANOTHER BETTER CAR ANYWHERE....ANY TIME SO THEIR COMPETITION IS ALOT OUT THERE!LET THEM EAT IT!

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more