I feel your pain man I hate WestLake with all my *** heart.My car got taken by the Police in this *** Drug Case that they tried putting on me.

In short I'm innocent it's getting dropped and all that *** is behind me now. Except WestLake will not give my Audi A4 back because it was held by the Kern County Sheriffs Department for a few months. Keep in mind that I was always current on the payments and was never even late. In fact made a ton of extra payments to pay it off.

So in two *** years I went from owing them $28,500.00 to $989.00 basically two G D payments!!!!!!!!!! It's get's even better so I do everything that I can do and WestLake says "Ok buddy all that you have to do is money Gram us $375.00 for a repossession fee and your contract with uswill be fixed right up and you can come pick up your car the next day in LA." I said *** ya I sent them the money Gram and the I checked it the next day. Guess what the rep @ West Lake then say's "sorry man the DA of Lameass Kern County has a hold on your car and always has." So I get really mad and ask to talk with a supervisor witch is a huge load of ***! Thay lied agian and said we will mail you a check refund for our mess up.

Well a few weeks go by and it's not here so I call WestLake douche bag CO. Again and they say that they" cannot refun even the $375.00 keep in mind they have already completly *** me on my $28,500.00 dollar AUDI A4 plus the this extra fake assfee that they screwed me on!!

Please if anyone see's this post DON'T SIGN with Westlake They are BLOOD SUCKING MONEY GRUBBING WHORES WHO DON'T LOOK OUT FOR THERE PEOPLE CUSTOMERS WHATEVER THE ***!Just stay away from these Crooks There F*cking ***!

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #679778

Westlake is a company that falsifies documents and have someone in office that takes in contracts that's not signed by the customer so when you look to call someone a retard look at yourself cause yes I have sued Westlake yes yes sure did and won my case so your the retard westlake laughed when all that $$$$$ was coming in but ALWAYS REMEMBER %LAUGH NOW CRY LATER........ :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry CAUSE I SURE AM :p...

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #669138

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.