Albuquerque, New Mexico
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I informed Westlake Financial Services/Wilshire Consumer Credit via Email that I was enrolled in a Credit Counseling Program, included in the Email was the name of the agency and contact information for my counselor; however, Westlake Financial Services/Wilshire Consumer Credit repossessed my car January 24, 2015. I never received of a notice of repossession (which is stipulated in my contract), reinstatement documents or post repossession information.

I had to pay an additional 900.00 (two months of payments and repossession fees) to get my car back. I sent 2700.00 via Western Union Friday, January 27, 2015 and when I contacted them I was rudely informed that they still wouldn't release my car until I sent them proof of income, residency, copy of auto insurance and three references, and the representative requested that I fax the documents.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Illegal car possession.

Westlake Financial Services Cons: High.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
#1132058

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.