Miami, Florida

I DESPISE THIS COMPANY!!! When I first bought my car, my due date was always set for the 29th of each month.

Several months later, they sent me a fake letter stating that I made a request to change my due date to the 14th. I've set my budget well from the start but this *** company's plan was to set me up for failure to mess up my credit. In addition, one of their customer service workers is a devil from ***. I'm surprise they don't monitor how they speak to customers.

Although I'm almost done making high interest payments with these crooks, I'm in the process of getting an attorney to review my payment history. Stay away from them.

They are unprofessional, liars, and very unethical business. I wouldn't even referred them to my dog.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

OMG!!!!! They did the same thing to me but I thought I was the only one.

They changed my due date from the 17th to the 1st two months after I got the car and lied and said that I called in and chhanged the date. Then tried to say that they were doing me a favor by doing a deferment. No what they did was throw me in default. I hate this company and am going to refinance my car as soon as I can.

I have had nothing but problems since i got my car. I even argued with them because why would I change my due dat from the 17th to the 1st when I have 700 dollar rent due on the 1st as well as other bills and I only mak 600 a week. Thats suicide placing a almost 400 dollar carnot and insurance on top of that.

I budget well and am not *** enough to do that. They are crooks and liars.

@Baby gurl 28

they are the worst i ever had they did not report all my payments the worst company ever high interest rate!!!!