This comapny is the worse company I have ever dealt with they tell you that your lieing and they will never say that it's there mess up. Then they have a place to come and get the car and they tell them that the truck is not there when it's siting in plain site. I would not recommend this place to anyone they are rude and harass 80 year people and then say that they don't find numbers to people who were not on the paperwork and call them and harass them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at WestLake Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WestLake Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WestLake Financial Services staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #959190

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.