Mckinney, Texas
1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

They repoed my car 52 days late. The balance was under $400 and I was paying them $500 the next week.

Ok i get it, late is late BUT I paid the amount they told plus provided documentation and they are still holding my car. They say system updates.

I'm a single mom i missed 2 days of pay and getting written because they have my money and my car. I don't think this is kegal

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I'm going through the same thing rt now yes I was late but I paid it! I had late fees that I had made an arrangement with them and the lady even said she seen the arrangement but I still got it repoed!! These people are a bunch of crooks and liars I wish I had looked into these people before I got the car and seen all these bad reviews!!

Lcookie06

Did they ever release it? I'm going through the exact same thing!

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.