West Lake financial is the worst I have ever dealt with please believe people when they say the worst financing company ever truly surprised they're still in business

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with WestLake Financial Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about WestLake Financial Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare WestLake Financial Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Westlake is terrible, mmmm let me pounder this for a minute, a lender who gave you a chance when others wouldn't base on credit history, didn't bailout with excuse of why they should finance you however did , with a detailed contact of payment and loan agreement.. It's your responsibility to follow threw and pay on time.. It's not westlake fault ,I ve never heard from them either ..

What is it that makes them so, so terrible?Let me guess...you have been late making your payments.

Their bill collectors have been calling you. The won't "help" you which means you want them to allow you to make your payments whenever you want and for the amount you want. Guess what? Now try hard to understand this, it might be difficult!

When you make your payments on time, you never, ever hear from them!Isn't that amazing?

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.