1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Hate the fact that I always paid exactly on/or before my due date, always on time for the last 19 months and they wont report that to the credit bureaus.Of course they do report if you miss a single payment day.

Yesterday 3-19-2015 i called to pay off my loan ($3,300).

Being that the loan is already paid off i assumed they would automatically un-enroll me from their automated pay, well no they didn't. Logged into my bank account today 3-20-2015 and voilà they charged me the monthly payment still and now i got an overdraft due to not having enough $$ in my account after paying off a large amount. Called westlake financial today and they told me they will send me a refund check in 21 days!? Cant even just put my money back in my bank account same way they took it out?

Smh!

Never dealing with westlake again.If there's no other option for financing the car you want, think about it not twice but 3 times before signing with westlake!!

Lito_rican wrote the review because of problems with payment at Westlake Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westlake Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westlake Financial Services and westlake financial services loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #964530

I owe 1600 on my car and now they are saying my contract is up and I need to make pmt in full I call them to try arrange something and the csr was rude and when I ask to speak to a supervisor he refused to put one one the phone. I'm beyond pissed they don't want to help u just hurt you less than 5 pmts left and they just keep talking about repo.. then they wouldn't even take a pmt from me...

to beyond ***ed Mitchells, Virginia, United States #964622

It seems like they want people to be stuck paying them for a while longer.They will find any excuse to charge you extra.

Then they won't let you talk to their supervisor, get mad at you and sometimes even raise their voice at you for no reason. Hope you can resolve you issue ASAP and be able to pay off in time.

Im still waiting to get a response on when will I get my title as it has been a week and still nada.Good luck to you

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #963925

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

to WestlakeCustomerService #1004259

No you don't! You're services suck!