Newark, New Jersey
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

A nightmare..PLS pls do not get your self and credit hook up with this company they repo my car for $60 dollars and told me that I behind in 2payments March and May and that was not true ....very nasty customer service my car is a lemon I got the car in March and by May I had to fix over $900 worth of work and a $500 car note PLS the charged me $900 for the repo and added it on to my payments I was almos done paying for the car and the added the additional $900 to my payment lesson learned they messed up my credit and on top of that they are very nasty people Beware of this company PLS

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

If you were so-o-o perfect in making your payments, where does the $60 come in? Then you use the smokescreen that the car is so bad and full of problems.

Nasty people? When people pay on time, they NEVER hear from the lender. If your payment record is so perfect, why are you hearing from them? Oh, I see.

You're a habitual late payer and you just can't stand it when their BILL COLLECTORS call.

So you come here to try to spread garbage about them to "get even"! Typical deadbeat!

WestlakeCustomerService
#1020519

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-

9192.