Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My car was repo back in September I pay 1600 to get my truck back.The costumer service representative said that we are going to help you, let's move September payment to the end of the loan and you can get back on your feet.

Call back in October and ask why my Account is so high and again a costumer service representative said that I only own October that the rest was due to the interest in the reposition. My car was just repo yesterday and call them today and now from being on time in October I own $1,800 WTF?? Plus if I don't pay in 48hrs my car is going to oction can someone help me please I am almost done with the loan . My payment is only 18 days late and I have the money but they want 1,800.

I talk today with two different supervisor the first a lady that "try to help " second one around a complete ***!

I need legal advice.Plus because I don't have any proved of the deal over the phone now I have to pay or just loss my truck.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at WestLake Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WestLake Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WestLake Financial Services and westlake financial services loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1087034

1.Immediately file bankruptcy.

It will stop your car from being sold at auction. 2. Write to your states attorney general or call them. 3.

obtain a low interest loan for the 1,800.Its better than losing your almost paid vehicle.

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.

Pleo

I am not a lawyer but I can give you legal advice on this one: you have no recourse here.You defaulted on a contract, period.

You failed to pay on time.

If you don't have any loan modification IN WRITING, it never happened.Sorry.