Miami, Florida

2012 Dodge Ram Repo because payment behind, was'nt even served

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.

You don't need to be served. YOU agreed to the terms and provisions of the contract which calls for collections efforts up to and including a repo if YOU don't pay on time. Very easy remedy...pay your bills on time and a repo will never happen!

NOT A VALID COMPLAINT -- Complainer failed to pay on time thus causing a repo.

@Anonymous

sometimes things happen in life, that may put you behind, most people will work with you if your account history is good. but this company is the worst.

I had death in the family and wasn't able to work for a few weeks and on top of that got sick and hospailted. No not your and their problem but I couldn't work, what was I supposed to do.

Other companies worked with me including my lights. All I'm saying is sometimes life gets hard and you cant stop it, I was making one time payments, had one setback, only one month behind and they work with me once I got back to work to get back on track and came and got my car.