Los Angeles, California
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Weatlake and north Hollywood Toyota said that they gave me the wrong car after almost 3 months of having it. The dealership told me not to pay until they fix the contract.

The dealership and west lake kept calling and calling before 8am and after 9pm and also contacting me on my social media but did not give me any instructions to go about the situation. Then after 3+ months west lake and the nht called me and said they need me to come in and I told them I couldn't make it cuz I had work and school so they said well we will send some one there so I could sign the new contract and just keep the car I already had. Then a few hours later said nope you have to come in. I said well I can tomorrow.

Then they had a so called "car dealership/auto loan investigator officer" show up to places they wouldn't even know I would be like my new home that I moved to less than 3 days and took me to the dealership to sign the papers so I was told 5 mins before closing. When I arrived they took my keys and said, "well thanks for the keys" in a rude voice and I said, "what where's the papers and contract to be signed?! The sales person then said "nope too late sorry bud you're out of luck should of been done months ago and should of paid.

West lake told us to repo this car." And mind you its in the middle of night after 1030 so I asked how I was getting home and they told me that I don't know not my problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.