We brought a car and we went though Westlake trying to built our credit, but 9 months later and still no credit.They wanted me to send in a copy of my ss, ID, and our marriage certificate to be able to verify me due to the name change.

But on my husband's report there is nothing added on, all we are getting is the run around and we make our payments on time every month. Westlake definitely didn't have a problem letting us drive off with the car, but now they need to verify who we are... Makes no sense and why would I mail them a copy of my ss with my id along with my personal information background. We are at the point where we are just going to make a special trip from Fresno to la to see them.

Will never used them again or recommend them to anyone!Worst company in commitment

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at WestLake Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WestLake Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WestLake Financial Services and westlake financial services loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #1092716

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.