This is one of the worst company I ever deal with this auto loan scam need to be stopped my car got repo after 17 days late then they add all kinda fees to your payments

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westlake financial services loan. WestLake Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westlake financial services loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WestLake Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

to WestlakeCustomerService #1086608

I have an account with you all and I experience terrible, rude, and negative representatives from your company the last two days!

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more