This is one of the worst company I ever deal with this auto loan scam need to be stopped my car got repo after 17 days late then they add all kinda fees to your payments

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westlake financial services loan. Westlake Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westlake financial services loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westlake Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

to WestlakeCustomerService #1086608

I have an account with you all and I experience terrible, rude, and negative representatives from your company the last two days!