Albemarle, North Carolina

I'm behind on car 2 car payments due to not working anymore because of a high risk pregnancy and moving across the country to live with my father. I've tried contacting westlake and is constantly put on hold, sometimes I'm unable to understand the representatives.

I've also noticed that the phone number they have on my file is incorrect and I'm unable to change my address online. My bf had been paying for the car and just today after making a payment the tow truck comes and takes the car..the EXACT DAY we made a payment. They want me to pay additional fees that doesn't make sense and are rude. How can you tell someone who is 5 months pregnant with a high risk to get a job and pay?

Unprofessional and unpleasant. I've learned my lesson with this company, I'm fine with my tarnished credit then ever having to deal with them again

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.

Pleo

>I'm behind on car 2 car payments

Stopped reading right here. You have no valid complaint.

The bank does, about you. Pay your bills. No one cares about your money problems, especially a subprime lender like Westlake. That's not their job.

Their job was to loan you money, which they did. Your job was to repay them per the terms of the contract, which you didn't.

Who is unprofessional and unpleasant?

Disclaimer: No, I don't work for them or ANY financial institution.