Wilshire consumer credit gave me a loan about three months ago on my mini cooper for 2500.I have paid 2300 on my loan and the last two payments they soley applied to future payments which i didnt agree to and they said they are fixing the issue but havent actually done anything.

They are telling me i have zero due on the upcoming months which worries me.

I plan on paying off my loan on the first just to get out of the situation.They are violating our contract and i wish to open a lawsuit before they attempt to illegally repo my car.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westlake financial services loan. WestLake Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westlake financial services loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WestLake Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1087037

Write your states attorney general.

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

800-589-0290.