Randolph, New Jersey
2.3

On October 29th made a call to West Lake Financial at (888) 739-9192 to make a payment arrangement on my truck due to recently I had a stroke and Jose, the customer rep. stated that a payment has to be made or I'll be getting my truck repossessed, also he stated that it wasn't his fault for me to be late on the payment...beside endless calls and harassment this is the professionalism of these people..can't wait to finish to pay for my truck, meaningless people!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

i had the same issue above all their reps reply that way and also say well just give me your exact location since you cant make the payment we will just come pick it up.worst customer service and company i have ever dealt with

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

I had the same issue. But with a female employee. Told me I could not fall behind again or my vehicle will be repossessed