Westlake financial is the rudest and most disrespectful company to have a car loan with!!!!!!!They cut you off talk over u and laughing well your speaking!

You cant login for 24hrs after a payment is made. Which you should be able to access at anytime! What's the point of having a website if you can't login to... mangers as rude as cs reps!

The always point out your mistakes of paying late or having problems but they should hear themselves talking to you (us) on the phone! I would highly recommend you don't get any loans with WESTLAKE FINANCIAL! WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DELT WITH! they should be put out of business do to there unprofessional ways.

My husband had faxed a letter of authority to speak to me about our loan and they claim they never received it! But when you speak to another representative they have it so which is it you have the letter or you dont!!!!!!! Im counting the days to pay them off!!!

I would rather pay more money a month then to deal with complete Idiots!!!!!!!!WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #895258

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.