I do not have and never had an account with Westlake and some how they got my number for a relative's accunt.I called the number back to have my information removed from their database she proceeds to blatantly lie and stated that the person she's trying to reach has not returned their calls in 4 or 5 months.

Last month the relative made payment arrangements of $50 a month. She was very rude. If she thinks calling me all day everyday is going to get the relative to pay in full, then she needs to get in another business.

If I continue to receive more harassment calls I will get the courts involved.I'm also reporting them to the better business bureau.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #888035

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Westlake Financial Services - Scandalous and rude company Westlake Financial Services "I purchased a Yukon denali put 12,000 down made my payment 2 weeks early for almost three years always had insurance got car impounded but before I was able to..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more