Los Angeles, California
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

It's funny how people try posting positive responses when it's clear! Westlake Financial gets flooded with negative reviews all over the Internet. Companies don't make deals and pay out way more than they were stealing if they aren't guilty. In my case, every single payment for nearly two years was on time with no issues during that period. Then all of a sudden WF's true colors surface, they withdrew directly from my employer $280 more than due. That's part of the contract and my mission was, stay current, improve credit, refinance so I can cut my employer out and pay directly. It wasn't so much the money, we all make mistakes. It was the treatment after! 10 calls, 10 different csr 's claiming it's not WF, call your employer. Well I read contract and it states you "WF" requests amounts that are then deducted from payout. After a week they finally admit, accounting problems. OK, please send over payment back. Sure, we want you to enjoy the weekend, were sorry, blah, blah, blah. Two weeks later, visit to corporate, nothing!!! multiple conversations with supervisiors and managers, nothing!!! I pay my bills!!! Westlake Financial basically took money that wasn't owed and continues to withdraw payments after every person I've spoken with says " so sorry, our fault". They feel most people will say screw it, Especially with not so good credit. Shame on you Westlake financial!!!!! Do not use this company, please! In the end they will try some shady business move so you can't refinance elsewhere. They should be embarrassed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Customer Care.

Comments

FUNNY FUNNY! It's the lender who is the crook, but the deadbeat who FAILED TO MAKE PAYMENTS is the victim?

It's the sorry, same old whine directly from the deadbeat handbook! When YOU don't pay on time, YOU cause the repo.

The lender then requires the account to be brought up-to-date before releasing the car otherwise the sorry deadbeat will cause still another repo for the SAME car. Nothing new here, just deadbeats crying about the consequences THEY caused and no, I don't work for them!

Dang, these reviews make a potential customer run fast away. You customers need to Facebook this to millions because there are a lot of long sharks out here.

Some these complaints should petty and the financial should of worked the agreement out. Without a title, or lien placed on the vehicle for a small amount under $1000 should be worked out. If a consumer has a issue, yes the financial company has right to tack fees but dont destroy the opportunity for your consumer to make end meet to pay you by taking the vehicle away. If i pay you off, do think i would refer anyone or finance anything else.

If you flat out, never try to reason with your consumers on extremely low balances. Ridiculous!

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.