Los Angeles, California

Me and my boyfriend have had a horrible experience with Westlake Financial. They are a unprofessional business !!

I wouldn't recommend them to no one, we got our first car not knowing anything about this bank no background info nothing.. We got approved by this bank and we still have not paid off the car, we did our first couple of payments and we had a problem where my boyfriend couldn't get through with his social until we actually got to talk to someone, these people did not put in his social correct therefore since April of 2013 as we speak have still not done anything to help or change it, we have fax and send pictures of his social and picture ID over 100 times and every time we call to ask if they have recived it their answer is call us back Friday !! Friday comes they make us send it all over again. What the *** kind of business is this !!!.

Theyre good to charge for money but not help US out !

My boyfriend still has no credit for what he's paid for the car we have is now messed up from the transmission the dealer told us if the bank would have typed in his social he could have traded it for another car on good credit but no were stuck in a *** situation because od westlake financial !!! If anyone is interested in joining us as to filling a law suit against them please contact me @ Alexisangel09@gmail.com thank u ..

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.