Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a car from Westlake Financial in early 2015.After successfully paying off a car loan in 2011, I financed with them again.

Realizing my loan was new, after I experienced a brief financial emergency with my 2015 loan, I notified Westlake that my pmt would be within the 10-day grace period of my due date. Unfortunately prior to the date my pmt was due and 10-day grace period, I got numerous harassing calls from Hispanic people with "broken English" claiming to be Customer Service Agents from Westlake Financial. They were highly unprofessional and has the consumer service skills of a 2nd grader. After making my pmt + late fees, I notified Westlake, only to find they'd sold my contract back to the Dealer I bought my car from, after the took my first payment!

The next day my car was Repossessed!

I attempted to finance another loan before the repo could be reported on my credit report, and asked the Finance Company that was trying to re-finance my car, but Westlake refused to provide them with any finance information regarding my loan. It appeared they were attempting to hide pertinent financial practices within their company.

Please take my experience with Westlake Finsn.as a Warning Not To Do Business with this Fraudulent Company!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car loan from WestLake Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WestLake Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WestLake Financial Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
#1020529

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-

9192.