I attempted to call Westlake to discuss a late payment and the Customer Service personnel was rude and unprofessional.They attempted to talk to me as though I was a child and they were my parent.

I requested to speak to a supervisor and left 4 messages and did not receive a single response.

I would never use this company again nor would I recommend this company to anyone that I know.I was never late on a payment and paid my loan in full so I am not just a disgruntled customer.If you are reading this you are taking due diligence to assure that you are dealing with a reputable company and Westlake Financial does not fall into that category.

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

ccountry

"I attempted to call Westlake to discuss a late payment..I was never late on a payment and paid my loan in full"

Why are you calling to discuss a late payment on an account that never had a late payment and was paid in full?

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Westlake Financial Services - Scandalous and rude company Westlake Financial Services "I purchased a Yukon denali put 12,000 down made my payment 2 weeks early for almost three years always had insurance got car impounded but before I was able to..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more