Owings Mills, Maryland
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

DO NOT USE WESTLAKE FINANCIAL EVER !!!!!!!!!! This is the worse company you could run into !!!

They sent me letter stating my car was paid off I sent that to my gap insurance as proof and a statement showing I had a 0 balance. Then a few weeks later sends me a statement stating that I owe 2k ! WTF so this Put my gap insurance picking up anything behind ! They decided to charge me late fees when it their Fault they're late!

Someone named rosey says to me every time you call here you're very rude I see it in the notes. Very unprofessional very nasty place .

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Every time you call??? Why are you calling?

Let me guess...you are repeatedly late and you want them to "help" you, right? Guess what?

All the times you've been late, you ran up extra interest and late fees for them! This is nothing more than the wailing of still another serial deadbeat!

WestlakeCustomerService
#1209757

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.