Mesa, Arizona

I have tried to make payments for my truck. westlake financial staff have refused to take payments BY ANY MEANS...My mom gave them a check over the phone for the truck payment.

From that day forward every day my mom said Donna the check has not cleared the bank and west lake never took the money from the bank. after a week of my mom telling me daily. I got a notice saying westlake was charging me 25 dollars for an innsificent fund in the bank. i called west lake and staff said the check bounced.

my mom went down to bank of america and staff at the bank said westlake is lying to you, the company never even procced the check for it to clear. This company is Fraudulent and cant be trusted. Westlake staff said they imputed the check in wrong after all of the hassle of making my mom drive to the bank to money gram which they refused a money gram and western union payment as well.

its like they do it on purpose just to take your vehical from you. This company refuses to take payments and is now demanding the total balance due...

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
#1208656

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.