I make my payments every month on time exsped last month witch I fell behind. They repoed my car I made the payment of 1,268.25 an now I'm getting a run a round they wont release my car I don't get

!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of westlake financial services auto loan. Westlake Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westlake financial services auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westlake Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.