Bonita Springs, Florida
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

After only being less than a month behind on my truck payment and having a loan with them for two years. My truck just got repoed in the middle of the night.

So instead of my 257 x 2 payment I would have made. I now owe over $1,300 plus I can't get my truck for another 24-48 hours after paying all this money. I have never in my life heard of a company repoing a vehicle for one late payment. They do it for the money.

They do not care about their customers. Never will I get financed though this company again

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Oh poor baby. Guess what?

YOU caused the repo by YOU not making payment on time. Of course, in very typical, sorry deadbeat fashion, it's all their fault...right???

WestlakeCustomerService
#1219160

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.