Los Angeles, California

The do harassing phone calls. A rep call me while i was at work regarding a payment and i told him i made a payment last Thursday at Wells Fargo Bank.

He as me for the receipt i told him it was at home. He said I'm full of ***. Every since then i refuse to talk to them. One time they had my car repo and when i got it back the repo company broke my glove box.

Why they did that i dont know because they had my keys to the car, my son gave it to them. When i call repo company and told them what they did they say some one will call me back they never did. So my glove box is still broke. They tried to repo my car and i wasn't even 30 days late either California law is 90 days.

They r scandalous and very rude company.

You can count me in on class action lawsuit. My email rrebme@yahoo.com

Comments

Suzie123

There's a robocalling class action lawsuit alleging that Westlake violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act: Scott v. Westlake Financial Services (U.S.

District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Case No. 1:12-cv-09289)

Class Action Lawsuit

District Court in Maryland, Northern Division

McDaniels, et al. Plaintiff

vs

Westlake Services, LLC Defendant

Vase No. 1:11-cv-1837-BEL

Violation of CELC, failure to disclose correct repo information, charging more that 24% interest, charging illegal convenience fees, violation of Maryland Consumer Protection Act.

Settlement Pending: Fairness Hearing June 14, 2012

It is amazing that these comppanies get away with what they do. "

IN THIS FINANCIAL HARD TIMES" THEY COULD GIVE A *** IF YOU GOT A PINK SLIP YESTERDAY AND ARE HAVING ISSUES TO PAY.

THEY WILL NOT EVEN WORK WITH YOU AT ALL. THIS GOES FOR THIS WESTLAKE AND ANY OTHER CREDIT COMPANY.

WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING ABOUT THESE. aT LEAST THOSE WHO WANT TO PAY SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE

actually by contract they can repo the car even if you are a single day late, they do not have to wait 90 days, whoever told you they have to wait is wrong. the day you miss the payment is the day you break the contract and the day they can reposses the car.

Well what do you expect? If you could communicate properly maybe someone would listen.

:cry Just because the law says you can be late 90 days before they repo? you owe the money!!!!!!

Perhaps if you paid your car payment, you wouldn't be getting "harassing" phone calls. Obviously it is an issue for you considering the fact that your review clearly states that you had "repo" issues TWICE.

Westlake Financial is my lender for my car loan. I pay my car payment religiously, and shocking enough, I have never had any issues. You see how that works?

You pay your creditors on time and you don't have issues. You should try it sometime.

Is this a debt collection company? and they call you at work?

have you ever told them to stop calling you at work? if so you can sue them for harassment.

I work for a law firm that handles these type of cases all the time. Email me more information and I can have an attorney contact you, free service.

jukim@consumerlawcenter.com