I have had an account with Westlake Financial for my truck loan for 2 years.They have verbally abused me for a long time-broken every collector law I am aware of and seem to enjoy it and put it back in our face when we complain, they even have a "Complaints Page" for all to see.

These people need to be put out of business! They lie, harrass, abuse verbally, call 10 times a day and so on and so on.

Please any other people out there that has been abused by these clowns, please get an attorney and file a complaint.Their name: Westlake Financial"

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

so what do we do to stand up for ourselves with their harrassing rude behavior? i hung up on a rep today and told them to talk with the rep i spoke to on friday. they have also told me they don't have a supervisor i can speak to...that the rep was the person who made the decision.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more WestLake Financial Services - Auto Loan Review from Fredericksburg, Virginia Westlake Financial Services "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more