I am a single mom, I make my payments every month (yes usually late but never been a full month behind) I tend to pay what I can and always have the full amount paid by the end of the month.This month I have all but 58 dollars paid I sign in to pay the last 58 dollars due and it says I can't pay online, so I tried calling, it says I can't pay by phone and customer service is closed so I can't even talk to any one to find out what is going on!

As a single mother of 3 who works full time, is in school full time, and getting ready to start a second full time job just to get myself caught up to where i need to be, they are stressing me out for no reason, I might understand more if I were a month behind, even if I were the full payment behind! Then to top it off it is a weekend so I can't even call them until Monday????

In this economy I am sickened that a company would see that some one is trying and basically say ***!Now I am worried my truck is going to be repo'ed over 58 dollars???????

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

I'm guessing you guys must work for westlake, and FYI I DID NOT sign a contract with westlake, they bought my loan after I signed with another company thank, I would have NEVER agreed to do business with a company like Westlake and the contract I signed said I had a 30 day grace period (from the due date of my payment) which I was also told when the loan was sold that they have to honor my contract WHICH I DID READ! Trust me I read it because I had special stipulations put in it (like the 30 day grace period) I was working with a dealership that I have bought my last 3 cars from, and NEVER had a problem, however now the owners wife is handling all of the loans and she is selling all of the loans off even when people request that it stays in house

Seems to be you paid late all the time so your balance is high due to late fees.You signed a contract and feel it is right not to honor it.

The repo man is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!:cry :cry :cry :cry

#552014

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin...