My husband accidentally paid twice in one month (first payment was in June)and they called asking if he wanted to apply it to payments or principal.He said principal and they have yet to apply it.

Our payments have not gone down. It looks as if they applied it to the interest instead. Then my husband has tried to call to pay off the loan and can't get a hold of anyone. We are sick of the run around.

You would think they would want someone to pay off their loan!

Instead they want to bank off the interest earned.Not good service

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

najona30

hahahaha very funny!!!

We were *** in going to Westway Ford for a vehicle.This is why my husband pays cash for everything so we don't deal with shady companies.

So yes we made the mistake to go to the wrong dealership!!!!My husband has already put in the complaints to the BBB on both companies.

najona30

oh and to top it off, I just called them and they only show one payment and no record of automatic payments being set up on my account. If my money isn't going to them, where is it going? Some shady business is going on at that place.

gregorystephens

you can't blame them for the stupidity of your husband. they make money off idiots like you so the rest of us can have good rates.