Additional Fees
Interest Rate

They repossed my car before I was even 60 days behind, did not notify me, then I paid the back balance only to be cussed out and lied to and told I can't get my car back unless I give them 10 references that BETTER ANSWER THEIR PHONES. Also was sent a certified letter saying they were auctioning off my car, after they received my 2 payments. I am report this company to my attorney general in Ohio.

I have never had dealings with such an unprofessional, lying, cheating company and will take this to the highest courts possible to prove they have illegal dealings and uneducated, unprofessional customer service people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car loan. Westlake Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westlake Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

I manage dealerships in ga they send us buy backs before the customer is 10 days late customers have already paid and the demand is to buy back the vehicles it's the worst company I have ever had any dealings with constant lies