Westlake Financial has horrible customer service reps.They are extremely rude and they make numerous mistakes and never take responsibility for their actions.

You can't get in touch with anyone in the corporate office. I purchased a car in Jackson, Tn and they found the lender in some part of California. It is truly easy financing but for some reason they think they can speak to you any kind of way. I found out that the owners name is Don Hankey.

There is no way to get in touch with him or anyone close to him.I wanted to let him know how the people that work for him were treating the people that make him money.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

The only thing I could find was gps coordinates of his home in Malibu. 34.02498200, -118.77171400 Maybe someone should pay him a personal visit, since we can not contact him any other way, just to let him know how his business is being run into the ground by rude employees.

stopcarfraud

hi please contact me at clarionla@aol.com

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Westlake Financial Services - Scandalous and rude company Westlake Financial Services "I purchased a Yukon denali put 12,000 down made my payment 2 weeks early for almost three years always had insurance got car impounded but before I was able to..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more