Bellevue, Washington
1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This is the worst company you can get financed with. There staff is rude , they have no knowledge of anything, and they have no respect for their customers.

My car got repoed in the a.m while i was sleep. They literally drug my car out the drive way. There was tire marks going out the driveway. I called the very next morning to get the steps to recover my car.

I then contacted the repo company to get their location to get my belongings out the car, such as my i.d debit card etc so i could pay them to get my car. They gave me an appointment never told me the location due to break ins. I called the next morning got placed on hold transferred to two diff people just to get the location . By the time i got the location it was 9:30 i live two cities away from where they took my car.

I told the lady there was no way i could get there by ten. She told me that he knew i was coming and would wait. I drive almost. Hour to get my stuff the man who was suppose to be there to open up the repo lit was nowhere to be found.

I called the repo service rhey were cery rude told me i had to be there at ten and there was nothing they could do. Mind you they was closed thursday and closed friday. I ended up being transferred to upper management she was very nice at first then it went down hill she told me i wasnt her customer they were westlakes customers. She over talked me wouldnt let me get a word in then hung on me.

But this is who they contracted to pick up there cars. I then called westlake because i was able to get the money from a family member to send them so they could start releasing my car. I was given three diff quotes from the morning they took my car. The total went up 50 dollar's every person i talked to i finally talked to frank which was very very rude and nasty i finally was just fed up with rude customer service and asked to speak with a supervisor, she then quoted me a 4th price to pay to get my vehicle release which was a extra 75 more dollars which came out to be $833 my car was 1month and 2 weeks behind in payment which was about 630 all together they did remove the repo fee and put it on the end of the contract thats about all they did.

I ended up paying 833.05 and the whole process was just irratating and draining. Bad info , horrible customer service. And all around just a pain in the *** between the repo service and westlake. I would not suggest this company to my worst enemy.

They will scam you add on extra money hidden fees. And gice you the run around. And all but two of the reps westlake has that ive spoken to are rude and i will be reporting mr.

Frank to better buisness bereua. Do not i repeat do not finance with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Customer Care.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Guess what? If YOU would have did what YOU are supposed to do...make your payments on time, YOU wouldn't have caused a repo!

Anytime YOU decide to be a deadbeat and pay late, YOU generate extra interest and late fees. Oh yes, by the way, you can report anybody you want to the BBB because they have ZERO powers to do anything because they are NOT part of any government body.

Do yourself a favor...stop being a serial deadbeat and pay your bills on time.