Tulsa, Oklahoma
2.3
Privacy and Data Security

By tax time in 2017 I will be paying my remaining balance and will close my account with Westlake Financial. This is the worst, I mean worst auto loan company out there.

I myself have worked in customer service and these people do not care. I have tried talking to managers and they seem to be on the same level as their customer service associates. I've been having issues with Westlake Financial ever since December of 2015. I recently called to see what my remaining balance is and they told me I was delinquent....

I knew that wasn't true.

After being on hold for her to ask someone how to do her job (she couldn't even answer a simple question that I had), she got back on the phone and apologized. Please anyone who is offered to take a car loan though this company save yourself the ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Why do you have so much contact with them? When you make your payments on time, you never hear from them.

When you make late payments you generate extra interest for them. Again and again...the only complainers are those who fail to make their payments on time.

@Anonymous

Westlake have never contacted me within the 2 years I've been with them only once for my pay off with in3 weeks, only people I see here complainin are those who failed to make their payments on time , take responsibility of your actions, this lender took a chance on you base upon your credit history , and they didn't come up short when they finance you, only fault is upon those who fail to hold up their part of the contract not Westlake not paying .

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.

@WestlakeCustomerService

That is a joke. The customer service department is a bunch of idiots with no knowledge and only say I will send an email to a supervisor.

In turn the Supervisor will never call you and they will never help. They have been holding a refund due to my mom for 6 months.

She is dealing with small claims court now because they are unwilling to help and obviously just stupid and cannot figure out what to do with the 11,000 that does not belong to them. Thanks for nothing