I bought a car from Zams auto and 3 days after I received car engine light came on, car was smoking and noise rattling.Called dealer he said he can't do nothing, contacted west lake rude could not help.

Took to bmw repair shop, quote was $8000 for repair , the sales price was 8900. Had oil changed. Still problem, tried to work with dealer and contact west lake they said can't help me. Took to another repair shop $7000 repair and on and on, he sold me car and I couldn't get tag because it wouldn't pass emission, dealer told me to bring back he will get it fixed, my car did not move from shop, I get a pass on everything all sudden.

Car was never repaired and he refused to give car back , made me sign form that I would not be late for 6 mos or one day late they are taking car. Had to call police, they instructed him to give me car, called west lake for police officer the female said my car was not repossessed.

This story is so long I have to stop.I am taking this to Congress if I have to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of westlake financial services auto loan. WestLake Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westlake financial services auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WestLake Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1223144

Unresolved!! Who sells a lemon , , gets car back and keeps $3000 down payment and gets away from it?? Shady car dealers and Finance companies.

No it has not been resolved, all I want is my down payment back so I will go to court.

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.

to WestlakeCustomerService #1153473

I tried, he wants car back but refuses to give me back 3000 down payment after taking car to several mechanics.This is a nightmare.

I spent my student loan because he said Westlake required 40% down.

My credit got bad because totaled my Benz and they kept reporting.Now I have nothing.