Akron, Ohio

Ive been with westlake since Feb 2014 my vehicle paid off is July 2016 and never once had a bad experience with them, with the assistance of my personal bank who handles my westlake account made it easier with automatically withdrawal each month I don't even worry about it, I have proof of every single payment that went out with my monthly bank statements . Westlake hasn't called me or harassment only had great experience with them when a question arise , sorry to those who have been threw this, however just like any other lender they want their money owed to them in a fashionable manner as it was lend to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We value all of our customer’s feedback.

We are glad we were able to help you and provide you with such a positive experience! If you ever have any questions about your account, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.