THIS COMPANY SOLD ME A CAR THAT THE ENGINE BLEW I HAD TO REPLACE IT BECAUSE IT HAD CAUGHT FIRE AND A PISTON ROD BLEW THROUGH THE BLOCK .A PAYMENT WAS DUE I PAID IT BUT IT DIDNT EVEN MATTER TO THE COMPANY THEY KNEW I PUT A NEW ENGINE SO THEY WANTED THE CAR CAUSE THE DAY I PAID WAS THE DAY THEY HAD THE REPO MAN COME TAKE MY CAR DUE TO A FALSE REASON THEY SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME MY CAR BACK IF I PAID A THOUSAND DOLLARS WHEN THAT DAY I HAD PAID 680.00 ALREADY .

IT WAS MY FIRST CAR DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS BUT I AM NOW AWARE I COULD HAVE GOT THEM FOR THE LEMON LAW AND ALOT OF OTHER REASON THIS COMPANY IS A WORTHLESS , UNHONEST, AND FRAUD COMPANY ... THEY DONT DO ANYTHING BY THE BOOK I WOULD NEVER ALLOW ANYONE I KNOW TO EVER DEAL WITH THESE FAKE LOW UNHONEST COMPANY THAT TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS AS A PIECE OF S**T.........

ALSO I AM IN THE CLASS ACT CAUSE OF WESTLAKE TRYING TO PUT FALSE ACCUSATIONS ON CREDIT REPORTS ALSO TALKING AND REPO.CAR ON FALSE ACTIONS BUT NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW INFORMATION FOR THE CLASS ACT THAT WAS SUPPOST TO BE SETTLED ON 5/5/12

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

CAN WESTLAKE REPO MY CAR FOR BEENING 2O DAYS BEHIND?

The bank did not sell you the car! The dealer did, all the bank did was give your sorry *** credit a chance and gave you a Loan!!

They r doing the same to me.I just hired a lawyer.

They r trying to repo my truck without no written notice. They tell me that they are not the type of company to sit around and wait for something to happen. I wish I. Would of known before I signed with this company.

I've always had a car and I never known a company to repo for being late not even 30 days. And they call you literally all day.

Its crazy.Even when u made payment arrangements with someone else they don't honor it so now I'm out 4000 dollars