They SUCK, ridiculous company, with rude *** employee's!I cant wait to pay this car off so I can say *** YOU!!!

They call obsessively, they call your references if you dont answer ever time they call you with is about 20 times a day, they never update their system, so they keep calling about the same thing. My payment is not even due until the 3rd of each month and they start calling me on the 1st of the month telling me that they are trying to collect an "outstanding balance" it's not outstanding until the 3rd ***!!!!

my account is current until the 3rd then I will owe you another payment!!!!!

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

I purchased my suv in March.I also had (processing) fees added to the contract which is ridicoulous.

Unfortunately I didnt have enough credit for the other bankers (tried many) so I wouldnt be screwed into this loan. I read many bad reviews and lets just say the customer service is horrible. They constantly call my phone two weeks prior to the payment being due. There excuse is they wanted to inform me about the gap insurance and then remind me of payment.

My loan is 24 months and lets just say I'm counting down.I would only reccommend them if this is your last resort!!!!!!

WestLake Financial Services - Auto Loan Review from Fredericksburg, Virginia Westlake Financial Services "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more