Westlake took over the financing of my husband car and became a living nightmare. a bunch of illiterate agents who are nasty, and rude, one question can generate 10 different answers from each agent.

they call all day 7 days a week even if you are one day late with your payments and then begin threatning you. there is a lack of communication among the agent, even when you have made your payment, they are still harassing you.

I sent a bank cashier check to them to pay off the car almost a week ago and it has not post to the account as yet and nobody knows what happen to the check and one agent had the nerve to ask how does a bank cashier check look. we are waiting to close the account and will never do business with them and would NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

I sent westlake a cashier check on the 9th September 2014 to pay off my car it got posted the same week I called them on 15th September 2014 asking when will I get my title haven't got it yet and it's the 30th September 2014 maybe I should call and threaten them about my title like they did me about one payment that I had already sent off that got lost in or lack of posting it to my account